Non-insulated composite bifold doors - available with single or double glazing
The SUNFLEX SF45c is a non-thermal aluminium composite bifold door system. The SF45c offers all the same advantages of an aluminium bifold door system but being clad on the inside with timber, enjoys the natural beauty and warmth that wood creates.
- Revolutionary narrow sight-lines (118mm) maximising light and enhancing your view.
- Triple gasket for finger cushioning and tight compression seals. The most weathertight bifold door available.
- Full range of finishes, track options and opening variations.
- Revolutionary slim profile, triple gaskets which remain continuous behind discreet hinges.
- Concealed ball-bearing running carriages, which can be easily adjusted.
- Secured by Design award. Designed and installed to police preferred specification.
- Lightweight construction and simple assembly.
- Large range of timber types and finishes available along with moulded or plain internal timber profile choices allowing you to choose the best look for your project.
Versatility in design
The composite timber/aluminium bifold doors may be folded to the left or the right, open to the inside or outside. The SF45c may have panels all folding the same way or split with a number folding to each side.
Whatever your requirements our bespoke range of bifolding doors can provide the solution. All systems can open either to the inside or the outside with panels opening to the left or the right. With all bifolding door systems an odd configuration will provide a single access door, which can stack the same direction or to the opposite side.
In even numbered configurations, two panels will easily open together allowing access between spaces. Once fully open panels will stack neatly at 90o, all to one side or split with a number of panels to the left and right. With our unique stacking catch the doors will then hold themselves open meaning doors will not start to close if there is any breeze.
Our systems are also available with fixed or moveable 90o or 135o angled corner posts making it possible to completely open up corners, bays or even segmented radius curves.
Standard aluminium finishes
As standard we offer the choice of the five colours, silver anodised EV1; white RAL 9016; silver RAL 9006; grey aluminium RAL 9007; or anthracite grey RAL 7016, as shown below. These colours offer our shortest lead times and are included within our quotations. Once we have prepared a quotation we are able to send colour samples for approval prior to progressing with your order.
Special RAL colours
Over our standard range we are also able to offer the full RAL classic colour range. The range consists of over 200 colours which come in a matt, semi-gloss or full-gloss finish. The colours shown in the swatch will give an indication to the colour shade, however before progressing with an order we can provide aluminium samples for your approval.
RAL classic colour swatches can be purchased directly from us for £10.99 (including postage).
The full colour swatch is a great tool to allow you to choose the colour of your doors and windows to complement your internal decoration, external render, brickwork or other features within your project.
To order a RAL swatch you can make a card payment over the phone by calling us on 01603 408804. If you have narrowed down your choice we are able to send a colour sample for your approval when placing an order.
Finishes on Meranti
Below are images of our range of standard stain finishes available on our standard hardwood Meranti.
Finishes on pine
Below are images of our range of standard stain finishes available on our standard softwood pine.
Finishes on oak
Below are images of our range of standard stains and finishes available on oak, which is available over our standard pine or meranti.
Please note that due to the variation of the grain in timber, any colour samples provided are designed only to give an indication of the shade and may not match the finished product.
As standard all of our products will be fitted with glazing that exceeds Building Regulations Document N and L which govern safety and thermal efficiency. Over our standard glass there are many options for you to choose from including:
- Laminated glass: Improved security and UV reduction preventing furniture fading.
- Obscure glass: Our satin deco is a stylish solution for areas requiring privacy.
- Low-iron glass: Improves the light transmittance through glass while providing some free energy.