Innovative single track slide & stack door system
Monotrack is an innovative single track slide & stack door system, perfect for large openings, openings with corners and for its uniquely flexible configurations - all whilst offering the same standards of security and weather/thermal performance that you would expect from IDSystems.
The unique slide and stack system allows each panel to run along a single track and around multiple corners before stacking behind a fixed panel, single access door or within a recess.
- Single flush recessed floor track with the added advantage of not compromising the systems' excellent weather rating.
- Multiple configurations available, with each panel is designed to slide easily and around corners from 90° to 270°.
- A unique extending weather seal top and bottom gives the Monotrack a severe weather rating making it suitable for use anywhere.
- Doors can slide and stack into a remote stacking area creating a complete opening.
- Panels can be double or triple glazed in a variety of toughened or laminated safety glasses including self-cleaning and solar control options.
- High security multi-point locking. Far in advance of insurers demands and easy operation at waist height.
- Available in over 200 colours. The choice is endless, allowing you to tailor the system to your design.
- Aluminium frame intermediate sight lines of 124mm with clean lines and no hinges between panels.
- Different handles available. Colour coded lever handles and stainless steel options to compliment any room.
- Panels available up to 1,500mm wide and 2,800mm high. The sizes are completely bespoke so you do not need to compromise on your design with IDSystems.
Versatility in design
With different configurations, bespoke sizes and a vast palette of colours to choose from, this slide and stack system can be tailored to suit the most demanding project needs. Colour matched through frame trickle vents can be incorporated neatly through the outer frame head-track.
Standard aluminium finishes
As standard we offer the choice of the seven colours in our Monotrack doors, pure white RAL 9010 semi-gloss, white RAL 9016 semi-gloss, anthracite grey RAL 7016 semi gloss, light grey RAL 7035 semi-gloss, white aluminium RAL 9006 semi-gloss, grey aluminium RAL 9007 and Dark Grey DB703 textured, as shown below. Once we have prepared a quotation, we are able to send you a colour sample for approval prior to progressing with your order.
Special RAL colours
Over our standard range we are also able to offer the full RAL classic colour range. The range consists of over 200 colours which come in a matt, semi-gloss or full-gloss finish. The colours shown in the swatch will give an indication to the colour shade, however before progressing with an order we can provide aluminium samples for your approval.
RAL classic colour swatches can be purchased directly from us for £10.99 (including postage).
The full colour swatch is a great tool to allow you to choose the colour of your doors and windows to complement your internal decoration, external render, brickwork or other features within your project.
To order a RAL swatch you can make a card payment over the phone by calling us on 01603 408804. If you have narrowed down your choice we are able to send a colour sample for your approval when placing an order.
As standard all of our products will be fitted with glazing that exceeds Building Regulations Document N and L which govern safety and thermal efficiency. Over our standard glass there are many options, subject to maximum glass weights, for you to choose from including:
- Laminated glass: Improved security and UV reduction preventing furniture fading.
- Tinted anti-sun glass: Reducing solar gain, available in blue, green, grey or bronze.
- Neutral anti-sun glass: Neutral in colour with reflective properties to reduce solar gain.
- Self-cleaning glass: Reduces the need to clean the glass, very useful in roofs.
- Obscure glass: Our satin deco is a stylish solution for areas requiring privacy.
- Low-iron glass: Improves the light transmittance through glass while providing some free energy.